|Position||Area Facilitator (1 post)|
|Reports to||Project Leader|
|Job Location||Kilwa Masoko|
|Application Deadline||26th September, 2022 at 1600 Hours.|
Background Tanganyika Christian Refugee Service (TCRS) used to be the Field Program of the Lutheran World Federation Department for World Service (LWF/DWS), carrying out a programme of humanitarian, relief, and development activities with refugees and marginalized poor people in Tanzania. However, in 2006 the organization was localized and registered as a Local NGO in Tanzania. The Primary functions of TCRS are to carry out humanitarian, relief and development works in Tanzania. Currently, TCRS works in Humanitarian, Emergency Response, Relief, and Community Empowerment Programs with both refugees and local communities in various parts of Tanzania.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanian candidates to fill one (1) vacant post at TCRS Kilwa area of operation:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shall be responsible to the Project Leader/Field Officer.
- Facilitation work to the target communities.
- Supervise village animators.
- Monitor (Track) and report changes happening due to project implementation.
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Collaborate and maintain good working relations with other stakeholders (Government, Religious Institutions, NGOs and any other related Agencies)
- Any other job as she/he will be assigned by Project Leader
- Reside in project villages
- Holder of a Degree in Community Development or relevant course such as Social Science, Agriculture/Livestock OR Physical sciences on soil texture, climate change or environmental sciences from a recognized learning institution.
- Working experience of at least 2 years in the same capacity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills.
- Good command in English, Kiswahili (speaking and writing)
- Computer literate
- Able to ride/drive motorcycle and possessing a valid driving license.
- preference will be given to competent applicants from the project areas who knows well the local context
Age Limit: Not above 35 years.
Salary and other benefits:
Attractive based on the current TCRS Salary Structure
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send: Cover letters, CV and 3 referees with reachable phone numbers, and email addressed. Applications should be sent to TCRS Kilwa CEP, P.O. Box 62, Kilwa Masoko via email to the Project leader; email@example.com
Applications should reach the respective TCRS Project Office Kilwa latest on 20th September, 2022 at 1600 Hours.
Applicants who are not called for interview may assume that they have not been successful.
Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply